Category Archives: Business
Ask Yourself The Following Questions.
- Who is my target audience? Are they male, female and are the customers or consumers?
- Will my target audience be familiar with and/or use social media or online marketing?
- Where and how does audience use online media –at home, at work, on mobile?
- Who are the competitors and how do they use social media?
- What is the goal? Brand recognition, building relationships, grow lists, sales, engagement….
- What is the message and what is your online personality, values, and promise?
- Do we internally have the time to produce content for social media, participate and engage in different platforms?
- Who will be in charge of monitoring our message and brand on each social media platform?
- ROI, Return on Investment on time and effort, analyze and adjust.
Internal resources and a solid marketing plan are necessary to implement and run a successful social media marketing strategy. So ask yourself these questions and make sure that you and your team are ready before diving into your next online marketing effort.
What Types of Marketing are Businesses Using SOCIAL MEDIA EXAMINER asked social media marketers what other types of marketing they were participating in. The top three included email marketing, search engine optimization and event marketing. B2B marketers were significantly … Continue reading →